Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 - Year in Review

Well I almost can't believe it...we are at the end of another year.  It has definitely been a great one for us and I am so looking forward to next year.

2014 is going to be our best year yet.  We have a few secrets up our sleeves that I cannot wait to tell you all about. :)

I hope you enjoy this year in review and we wish you a very wonderful next one!!
Get ready for picture overload - this is my warning in advance :)


{January}
I celebrated my 24th birthday

{February}
Ryan and I celebrated Valentine's Day via FaceTime ::Thank God for Apple products::
Went to Disneyland with the cutest little boy ever ::Gavin Alan::  All that was missing was his Uncle RyRy





{March}
I participated in my first ever Run or Dye event.  I was joined by some great company ::my favorite little girl - Pumpkin Pie:: and we were a complete mess.





{April}
Ashley and I took Pumpkin Pie to an Egg Hunt at a local park and we missed the hubs terribly for Easter.


{May}
Saw Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley in concert with Ashley K ::Ashley G at the time - yay for weddings!::
Celebrated my mom's birthday
Celebrated Mother's Day
Waited for Ryan to come home


{June}
Found a house for Ryan and I to live in once he returned home from deployment


{July}
My Sister came to town
Had the most wonderful bridal shower ever
Celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary with my mom, Ashley and Pumpkin Pie
Ryan FINALLY came home

{August}
Went to Disneyland with the Parsons Family ::Pumpkin Pie::
Saw Luke Bryan in concert
Saw Brad Paisley in concert





{September}
My brother, sister-in-law and Gavin came to town for the wedding along with a million other loved ones. :)
Renewed our love and devotion for one another
Went to the B-A-H-A-M-A-S!
Went to Ashley and Puffalump's ::not his real name:: wedding


{October}
Started this here little ol' blog :)
Saw Jason Aldean in concert
Went to Johnny and Kirsten's wedding
Duck Season started
Our little Hank was born on Halloween Day





{November}
Hosted our first Thanksgiving Dinner
Went to Reno to see Rodney Carrington


{December}
^^probably the best month of the year besides July when Ryan came home^^
6th Annual Suits and Staches
Got to bring Hank home just in time for...
CHRISTMAS - as a little family of 2 humans and 2 furbabies :)





We also got some really great news in December but that is part of the surprise that we are keeping until next year.  Stay tuned to find out.  I guarantee it will be super exciting! :)  It is for our little family at least!

I have a few goals to accomplish in 2014:
+ be a better wife - although I already spoil him, there are times when we both get a little upity :)
+ buy a house and make it a home
+ become a mommy
+ live a healthier lifestyle - more veggies and exercising
+ eliminate the debt and increase the savings - I work on this monthly but will continue in 2014 and hopefully only have a mortgage and two car payments in the ways of debt.


See you in 2014 - another year older ::literally because it is my birthday tomorrow:: and hopefully wiser in some way
XO 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh that photo of you and Ryan kissing when he came home makes my heart go all pitter-patter <3 Cheers to 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! It is probably my favorite from that day as well. Such a wonderful feeling. Just thinking about it makes me all mushy and flutterblies in my tummy!

      XO

      Delete