Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Start of a new chapter...

Here it goes world.... First post on a blog EVER.  Little intimidating but nevertheless I will attempt this. 

Hello!  My name is Sara and I am a 24-year-old little lady who is married to a wonderful man.  My husband's name is Ryan and is in the Army National Guard.  Ryan and I have been together since 2009 and were married on July 14, 2012.  I love our story and love telling it so I thought a blog would be a fun place to get it all written out so that I can always look back on it and remember just how wonderful our love is.  I will do posts later on our metting, falling in love, courtship, marriage, honeymoon, and life together. 

But now some more about me...  I am a college graduate, a ballerina for 14 years, a full-time employee, a daughter, an aunt, a sister and friend.  I love my family and friends and would do anything for any of them. 

I went to college straight out of high school and graduated with my Bachelors in Recreation, Parks and Tourism Administration with a concentrate in Hospitality Management.  I am now doing nothing related to my degree for work but I am paying the bills and for now that is all that matters.  My dream one day is to own land and have a wedding venue that I take care of and plan for my brides.  Planning our wedding was one of the most exciting things I've done (and yes, I realize that others find it the most terrifying thing that they have done) which is why I would love to do it full-time for other people.

My husband and I live a pretty simple, but BUSY, life.  We both work full-time jobs and are often busy with friends, family, hobbies and life on the weekends.  We are hoping to expand our little family one day soon and continue living the life that we love.

I hope that you all enjoyed getting a glimpse into my world and hope that you continue to enjoy this journey of my life that I will be sharing.  We have big hopes and dreams for our future and can't wait to see when each and every one of them will come true. 

Until next time, thank you so much for reading and I will share again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment