Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today would have been my Daddy's 74th birthday! :)

I miss my Daddy like crazy but could not be more thankful for the years we did have together.  He was always full of energy, life, laughter and good times.  Of course, during my younger years we might not have gotten along the best, but he was always there for me and always made sure that I was taken care of.  I have so many wonderful memories of us together and how he would let me eat chocolate chip cookies for breakfast sometimes. :)  There is not a single day that goes by that I don't think about him or miss him but I know that he is in a better place.  And so today, his birthday, I just hope that he is up there in Heaven having a great birthday party with his parents and siblings and knows that I love him and wish him the very best day!

I love you Daddy, Happy Birthday!







No comments:

Post a Comment