Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our Friday and Saturday nights...

Friday night was very exciting for me... 1. It was Friday! 2. JASON ALDEAN!!!

I love Jason Aldean and seeing him in concert is one of my favorite things!  I've seen him 4 times and get so excited every time.

Rewind to January when I found the Country Mega Tickets. I love country music and concerts and 4 out of the 5 headliners.  I was sold!  Now to convince the hubby of it.  Ryan was deployed and we were looking at $700 for 2 Mega tickets which included 5 concerts over the summer. Needless to say, I won but also I justified it. Ryan would only miss 1 concert due to deployment and we would sell the tickets for the show we didn't want to see. I was so excited!

So I got to see Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley, Randy Houser, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Thompson Square, Brad Paisley, Lee Brice, Chris Young, Jason Aldean, Thomas
Rhett, and Jake Owen!  It was a great summer of concerts and I had such a great time!

Macee Lou!

Kisses while tailgating

HEAVEN!

I love these two!



My Hubby


Our Pose...Tradition



After a minimal sleep Friday night we got up and ready to go for our Saturday.  As you may remember me saying we are constantly busy on the weekends and this one was no different.  Saturday was full of Ryan and Sara time in the morning and then we had a wedding to go to.

So we started at Waffle Farm for some lovely breakfast (Ryan's favorite weekend morning routine).  After we finished we headed over to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm for one of my favorite things to do.  I LOVE searching for the perfect pumpkins and I have been going to Bishop's my whole life.  My parents used to take me and my brother there every year when I was younger and I have continued to go each and every year now that I am an adult.  I get so excited while searching for the perfect pumpkin.  Ryan just follows me with the wheel barrel picking up whatever I want.  He got into it this year though and picked out one of our big ones and named it "Steve" (we have this thing where we name inatimate objects).  We chose two ginormous pumpkins and then found 2 boxes full of littler ones and gourds.  Overall, a very successful trip to the pumpkin patch.



 
 
 
After the pumpkin patch we ran some errands and then it was time to go get ready for Johnny and Kirsten's wedding.  Johnny and Ryan have known each other for almost 20 years and we were so excited to be there on their special day.  Johnny and Kirsten had a gorgeous outdoor ceremony at Morgan Creek in Roseville that was followed by an indoor reception.  I, obviously, love weddings and love seeing what other people choose.  We had a great time and wish them nothing but the best in life and marriage.
 
My handsome and I

Ryan was holding the bride's bouquet - perfect photo op!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment