Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Treasure {12 Days of Christmas}



Today is Day #5 of #12DaysOfBlogging with Amber and Erin.

*******************************

Today's link up topic is a Christmas treasure.  I didn't really  know what to talk about for this today and after thinking long and hard about it I have decided that I will be sharing what are my favorite things about Christmas time.

I love snuggling ::and by snuggling I mean getting as close to the hubby as possible without him pushing me away.  he is not a snuggler by any means:: in a warm cozy house.  I love that we are fortunate enough to have a house that we can keep at the temperature that we feel comfortable.

I love drinking hot tea or cocoa and eating a warm meal.  I cannot imagine not having these little things in life and I know that we are, once again, very lucky to have this opportunity.

I love that I get to spend my life and holiday season with people I love.  I cannot imagine not living near my family or not having a relationship with them.  I cannot imagine my life without the hubs and our pup pup.

I love that I live in a country where my husband has helped defend us and our freedom and has been so fortunate to come back home to me.  I prayed so hard that nothing would happen to him and I feel so lucky that my prayers were answered because so many others' unfortunately are not.

While these things are not something that is necessarily a "treasure" to everyone they are the little things that make me feel special during this holiday season.  I am so thankful that we have what we have and can do what we do.  Tis the season to be thankful and merry.  Spread a little cheer this year by doing something kind for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment