Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Caleb's Birth Story {Part 3} - The most important part...

We are continuing the birth story series today.  If you missed the first 2 parts they are here and here.

***************

So we were all just hanging out in the delivery room waiting for Baby Hughes.  We were getting so excited.  My nurse asked everyone but my mom and husband to clear the room at 10:30 AM so that she could check our progress.  She checked and we were ready to rumble.  I started pushing to get him ready and things started moving right along.  We were doing practice pushes and then the nurse told me to stop and wait for the doctor.

Dr. Ju joined us at 11:28 AM and got everything set up.  I started pushing at 11:35 AM and two pushes later, Caleb Tyler Hughes joined us at 11:38 AM!





 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment