Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Presents..Presents..Presents! {12 Days of Christmas}


 Day 9 of #12DaysOfBlogging with Amber and Erin.

**********************
Today we are talking wish lists.  Now if you haven't figured it out by now I L-O-V-E presents!  Not only do I love receiving, but I also truly love giving.  I like to think that I give thoughtful and meaningful gifts.  I would like to think that I do a great job of listening to people throughout the year and remember things to get them during the holiday season.

For example, one year around my mom's birthday ::May:: my mom mentioned that she wanted a white bench for her front patio because her old wooden brown own - that had been around my whole life - was starting to lose it.  I searched high and low for the next 5 months to find her the perfect white bench.  In the end we couldn't find one that we liked so we improvised.  I bought a plain wood one that I liked and then had my hubby - boyfriend at the time - and his dad paint it white for me.  She was soooo surprised and happy that Christmas morning when I surprised her with it.

Now with all that being said, the hubby and I have some very nice Champagne tastes on a Coors Light budget at times.  I thought today's prompt would be perfect to make up a list of the top 6 things that we would each loooooovvvvveeeeee to have that we will never be receiving as a gift from Santa.

The Hubs Wish list according to me:








And now for mine....Oh please Santa dearest!






What's on your dream wish list this year?

2 comments:

  1. WAIT, A COW? And red shitkickers? You are my kind of girl! I got red boots last year that are one of my wardrobe staples. Seriously, if our house caught fire I might throw those babies on as we run out the door. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!? It's the simple things...like boots and a moo moo! Lol

      Delete