Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Linking up with my favorite Idaho Gals today, Karli and Amy for Happy Friday Y'all!


[ONE]
Who else is excited that TGIT is back?!?  This girl is! ::insert thumbs up emoji now!::  I love me some Doctors, Lawyers, and Murder!


[TWO]
SuperBowl is obviously this weekend and I can't wait to try and make some fun football - themed desserts :)  I'm thinking about these?  What do you think?


[THREE]
Caleb is not liking - read hating - squash!  We have tried squash for a little over a week now and he just doesn't like it.  We have tried little bits here and there and we have decided to move on.  I plan on writing a post on this and more next week.  Stay tuned. :)

[FOUR]
It was a gorgeous 68 degrees here yesterday and I am longing for Spring, Summer and Fall right about now!  I want flip flops, evening strolls and popsicles NOW!  Oh January, how you make me lust for April - November.

[FIVE]
Next week, Wednesday to be exact, I will have a 5-month-old!  How is that even possible?  Where did my little snuggle muffin go?  He is getting to be such a big boy!

 
 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

1 comment: