Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

We are linking up with Amy and Karli today.



 
Five things that are on my mind today

|ONE|
These Ponte Leggings!  I just got the black pair for my birthday and I am in love with them!  I am probably definitely late to the game on these, but I already went and got the same pair in gray and can't wait to find other colors.  I love them so much I might even dedicate an entire post to talking about them.  LOL.  Fashion blogger?  I think not.  But a comfy mommy blogger? YES indeed!

|TWO|
EOS Lip Balm.  I first got one in a baby shower gift from my cousin.  I had always heard of them but never used one.  I started using it in July, when I was very much pregnant and my lips needed some extra attention, and have been hooked ever since.  I got the Summer Fruit as a gift and then went and bought the Pomegrante Raspberry.  For Christmas my mom got me Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew and Lemon Drop.  I am so excited!

|THREE|
Lamaze Toys!  My little snuggle muffin has multiple Lamaze brand toys and he loves every single one.  They all jingle and jangle, make scrunchy noises and entertain him to the fullest.  I wish I was the inventor of these.  GENIUS!!!

|FOUR|
I have yet to complete my new recipe of the week, but I printed it out and have every intention of completing it tomorrow.  Better at the end of the week than never, right? :)  I can't wait to post all about it next week.

|FIVE|
My wonderful friend, Marie, is working on a new design for my little ol' space and I can't be more excited!  She worked wonders for me just over a year ago and now that we have a little and things have been changing I thought it would be nice for this little space of mine to get a little makeover as well.  Here is some inspiration we have for the new design.


 I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and weekend!  Come back next week for more updates on our life and hopefully a recap on how my pinterest recipe went! :)

 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment