Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pinterest Recipe Challenge - Week 2

So seeing as how we are now in the fourth week of the year, I slacked on my new challenge.  I did it, but forgot to blog about it.

So I bring you Pinterest Recipe Challenge Week 2: Pork Chops

I love pork chops, the hubs - not so much!

I like pork chops baked, breaded or smothered in yummy cream of chicken, so when I pulled it out for dinner I knew that I wanted to try something new for the hubs.

I went to my handy dandy Pinterest Challenge board and found one.

"The Best Pork Chops You Will Ever Taste."

Big title, I had hopes it would live up to it.


They turned out good.  The hubs liked them.  For me, they were too soggy.  I am a total texture person when it comes to my food and this was just not doing it for me.

The breading came out soggy and not crispy enough for me.  I found myself scrapping off the breading and just eating the chop - but don't get me wrong, I fully enjoyed that bare chop.

If I were to try this recipe again I would probably try to do it on the stove top instead of the oven so that I could get them to look nice and golden brown like the picture above.
 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

No comments:

Post a Comment