Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

C U R R E N T L Y - J A N U A R Y 2 0 1 5


Can you believe we are already 8 days into 2015?  I can't believe it either!  I have now been 26 for 7 days - GAH!  My baby was no longer born "this year."  We have now been married almost 3 years.  Gah! Gah! Gah!

But onto more important things.. like my currently list:

Currently I am:
Loving: this song!  The hubs introduced it to me and it is just so catchy and funny.  We blast it and sing our little hearts out each and every time we hear it.  Can you picture it? LOL


Wishing: I had better time management skills when it comes to scheduling work outs.  I must admit that since I've come back to work, I haven't worked out once.  Not an after work walk or DVD in my living room after the babes goes down - NADA!

Reading:  nothing, but I want to change that.  I have so many books that I want to read, but at night after baby goes to sleep I go to sleep because we get up early for work.  This would be part of the above problem also though.

Wanting: to stick to my plan on cooking one new pinterest/blogging recipe a week for all of 2015.  So far, we haven't done one this week, but there are still 3 more dinners for this week so it will has to happen!

Happy almost Friday Y'all!
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying hard to try some of the gazillion recipes I have pinned too. I've actually done two this week and have another one planned for supper tomorrow night. Friday nights my meal plans usually fall apart though!

    ReplyDelete