Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy Friday Y'all!

I hope you all had an amazing new year and are linking up with Amy and Karli today.

Goals for 2015:
1. Rid ourselves of debt
2014 was a great year for us, but with me going out on maternity leave we added some debt to ourselves.  I'm not talking, "we aren't going to make it" debt, just a credit card that needs to go away.  We will pay it off by the end of 2015 and hopefully not need it except for emergencies.

2. Get healthy
I know everyone's new year's resolution is to always start working out.  Mine isn't so much that as it is to finally lose these last 5 baby pounds and to just be healthier for my baby and husband.  I want them to be proud of their lady and I think that starts with a happier, healthier mama.

3. Date my husband
We have a great relationship, but it can always get better right?  Especially now with our little, I want the hubs to always feel loved and appreciated so we are going to date :)

4. Try new recipes
I have so many pins on Pinterest that I want to try and this year I vow to do that.  We will be trying at least one new recipe a week.  And if you have any that are amazing, please share!

5. Throw Caleb an epic 1st birthday party!
Now this isn't really a goal, but definitely something fun to strive for.  I only have 9 months to plan it! :)


Happy New Year Y'all!
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment