Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Top 8 Baby Shower Gifts

So I know that I haven't even posted about my baby shower yet, I know I am slacking, but we received a ton of great gifts.

I thought today, I would bring you my top 8 favorite gifts we received.

These are all items I was ecstatic about getting and I can't wait to use them all once Baby Hughes arrives.




  1. JJ Cole Canvas Satchel Bag
  2. 4moms Mamaroo
  3. Motorola MBP8 - 2 Plug and Play Audio Monitor with 2 Parent Units
  4. Summer Infant Newborn-to-Toddler Bath Center & Shower
  5. Safety 1st Advanced Solutions No Touch Temporal Thermometer
  6. Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper
  7. Infantino Go Gaga Deluxe Twist & Fold Gym
  8. Baby Jogger City Select 4-Wheel Stroller
Do you have/use any of these items?  What were your favorite gifts to receive for your littles?

 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you are really careful with that bag I'm not sure if they changed it since I got mine but mine broke in 4 months of having it.

    ReplyDelete