Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Nursery Reveal!

The nursery is finally completed!  I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Now all we are missing is the little boy who will live in it :)










We went with a western cowboy theme and couldn't be happier with how it all turned out.

I love every piece that is in here and can't wait to see him grow in this room.

Wall Color - Behr Coco Rum
Crib - Gifted from my co-worker
Changing Table - Thrifted from Ryan's parents
Dresser - Ryan's from his parents' house
Laundry Basket - Target
Diaper Genie - Gifted at our baby shower
Rocking Horse - Thrifted from Ryan's parents
Shelves - Mine from my childhood
Growth Chart - Hubby Homemade
Barn Decor - Mom bought in Illinois in my Grandma's hometown
Cowboy Decor - Hobby Lobby
Name Blanket - Gifted from my cousin
Changing Pad - Target
Changing Pad Cover - Target


He is such a lucky little boy!
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

1 comment: