Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Day In My Life - Maternity Leave Edition

So Maternity Leave has definitely been different than I expected, but in a totally amazing way.

5:00 AM - Hubs' alarm goes off and he gets ready for work.  Hanky and I toss and turn until he is done and goes out to the kitchen

5:30 - 6:00 AM - We send the Hubs off to work with a hug, kiss and a "Drive Safe, I love you!"

6:00 - 7:00 AM - Hank and I watch a show.

7:00 - 8:00 AM - I go for a walk and remember to feed Hank breakfast.  Feeding Hank has become something that slips my mind and I feel bad for my bubbas, but I always remember before 8 so he is fine.

8:00 AM - Eat breakfast

8:30 - 11:30 AM - Be productive around the house.  I have vacuumed every other day and worked on laundry, done the dishes and baby things.

11:30 AM - Lunch

12:00 - 3:00 PM - Watch shows

3:30 PM - Wait for the hubs to get home

4:00 - 5:30 PM - Hang out with the Hubs and chat about our days, watch the news and surf the interwebs

6:00 PM - Dinner

6:30 - 8:30 PM - Relax with each other and enjoy the evenings

9:00 PM - Bedtime

It sounds so boring at times and it is, honestly.  But I couldn't be happier.  I love being home and taking care of the house and Hank.  I can't wait until Baby Hughes is here to add to the list of things to take care of.
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment