Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Places I'd Like To Visit

I have a traveling bug right now - which is weird considering I can no longer fly - due to sickness - and we are about to have a baby in 3-4 months :)

Now, don't get me wrong, I am a total over-packer, obsessive-worrier, freak-out-queen when it comes to traveling, but I want to do it.

There are so many places that I would love to experience with the hubs.

Ryan has traveled to many countries, even states for that matter, with the military.  He tells me about these places and how he thinks that I would love them.

We have only been on one vacation together and that was our honeymoon.  While it was the best trip of my life, I can't wait for more just like it. :)

So here is a tiny list of the places that I would like to see in the next 20 years or so  :)








I think the most exciting thing about the list of places above is that neither of us have ever been to any of these places.

Yes, please hold your *gasps* and "whats?"

We live in California but have never been to Hawaii or Cabo.  Weird?  Not for us.  LOL.  Which is why they are on our list.

Do you have more places in mind that we should travel to?
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment