Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

On this last and final Thankful Thursday I am just so grateful for all I have in this life.  

I could not be more thankful for a wonderful family who has always been there for me right or wrong.

I could not be more thankful for wonderful friends who I have truly grown to love more and more now that I am growing up.

I could not be more thankful for mine and my family's health.

I could not be more thankful for having a marriage that I believe in and have complete confidence in.

I could not be more thankful for my job providing me the income to live the life that me and my husband choose.

I could not be more thankful for food on my table every day and especially today ::my first year hosting Turkey Day::

I could not be more thankful for my husband.  He is home safe and sound this year and it has been absolutely perfect.

I am grateful for so many things every day and I hope that you join me in trying to realize all you have to be thankful for more than just the four Thursdays in November.

Until next year, from our house to yours, may you have a great Thanksgiving and start to the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment