Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

26 Week Bumpdate


  • How far along are you? 26 Weeks and 1 Day 
  • How I'm feeling: Great.  Baby Boy is kicking a ton now and I feel him all the time :)
  • Total weight gain:  Haven't been back to the doctors again yet, but last time it was only 12 pounds so hopefully no more than 15 by now.  
  • How big is baby? Baby boy H is the size of a head of lettuce.  He is most likely between 13.6 and 14.8 inches long and 1.5 - 2.2 pounds
  • This week baby: is continuing to grow big and strong.  His eyes will be opening soon.  He has developed the color on his skin this week and lungs are still getting big and strong.
  • Maternity clothes: 100% unless I am around the house and can still wear regular stretchy shorts and t-shirts.
  • Sleep:  Sleep is still going great.  Still on my stomach and loving it.  Baby boy definitely knows when it is night time and lets me sleep peacefully for most of the night.
  • Best moment this week: We moved into our new house and are getting ready for our little man to join us.  Also, his daddy got to feel him kick again this week which makes my heart melt!
  • Movement: I feel him all the time now.  They told me I would and I am so happy that I do.  I know it is weird, but I always worry that he isn't in there.  But then he will roll or punch me and I know it is just his way of reassuring me that he is still with me :)  I love this little boy!
  • Food cravings: Cravings have definitely calmed down.  Things obviously still sound good when mentioned, but they are way less random now.
  • Food aversions: Nope.  
  • Belly button in or out:  Belly button is still in - THANK THE GOOD LORD UP ABOVE!  It won't be too much longer we think, but I want it to stay in for as long as possible.
  • What I am thankful for: I am thankful that Baby H is going to be here in less than 100 days hopefully.  I can't wait to meet him.
  • What I'm looking forward to: We are taking our maternity pictures in two weeks and I absolutely cannot wait.  This weekend we plan on unpacking more and getting things together in the house so that we can have my baby shower there in 4 weeks :)

  •  photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

    3 comments:

    1. i love that you do your bumpdates on the same day as me! you are looking so precious mama! how fun for you that you've been able to feel the little guy more. isn't it awesome? i swear i will never get tired of feeling those rolls and punches. hope that as you get close to the third trimester, you keep feeling all sorts of great.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow less than 100 days?!?! Crazy! Yesterday was the 22nd and I'm due 7/22 so two months for me. It's gone so fast!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love this! I'm almost 17 weeks and can't wait until I can start feeling movement. I'm glad I'm not the only one who would find it reassuring!

      ReplyDelete