Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

If Money Were No Object I Would Hire A...

I've seen this floating around blog land lately and found it so interesting.

The options are a...
Personal Trainer

Nanny

Personal Chef

Housekeeper


Here's my answer:

A Housekeeper!
Why you might ask?  Well with 2 dogs and a toddler running around our house is on the lesser side of clean then we would like.  And with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2000 square feet, there are plenty of spots for dirt and dust.

Ryan and I would love to have a housekeeper come and clean our house.  Definitely not everyday, I mean we do the dishes and take our the trash, but maybe every other week?

We both hate cleaning the bathrooms and dusting just isn't happening with a one year old running around us.

We can still vacuum once a week and do the dishes and laundry, but if someone could come and deep clean our plantation shutters, bathrooms and dust...AHHHHHH that would be heavenly!

So who is giving me this endless amounts of money to do this??

What would you choose?
 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun post! I would hire a personal trainer. I want to get back into shape so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun, I would hire a personal chef. I don't mind doing all that other stuff, but someone to make me yummy healthy food everyday, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely pick housekeeper too. I'm not all that into fitness and I'm a pretty good cook so those two are out. I wouldn't want someone else taking care of my kids all the time cause I love having my mommy time with them so that one is out too. A housekeeper though, yes please! I am not one that likes cleaning house and with three kids and a husband, this place gets pretty dirty!

    ReplyDelete