Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

31 Day Outfit Challenge - Week 3

So I did successfully complete my outfit challenge, but never got around to posting them.

I also decided that unless the current clothing items are still available, I will no longer be linking you to the websites.  I'll tell you if it was a gift or where I got it from, but no links unless you can still get it.

So without further ado, week 3 of my August Outfit Challenge!

August 15th
Dress is from SAMs Club.

August 16th
Running errands, doing laundry kind of day.  Shirt is a classic tee from Old Navy, workout pants are from GAP.

August 17th
Shirt is super old but I think I got it from Kohl's.  Dress is a high-low that I snagged at Styles-4-Less.

August 18th
Shirt was a gift but it is from Kohl's.  Love it, but the detailing is so delicate so it hardly ever gets worn because I don't want to hand wash it.  Pants are slip on slacks from CJ Banks.


August 19th
Shirt is a soft top from Old Navy that I scored on clearance.  Pants are my favorite Marsala skinnies from Target.


August 20th
Navy and White dress from Ross.

August 21st
Shirt from Kohl's.  Jeans from Dress Barn.  Sandals from Payless.


Stay tuned tomorrow from Week 4!
 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! I seriously need to do this. Ha ha! I think of you almost every time I go into my closet and how much I need to do this challenge.

    ReplyDelete