Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

It's Friday? Thank Goodness!


It's Friday and I couldn't tell you the last time I linked up with my favorite farming gals, Karli and Amy.

ONE: CALEB'S FIRST BIRTHDAY
I know I'm a little early, but my baby will be ONE in just a little over a month!  How is that possible?!?  **queue all of my mommy heartstrings and tears**  We will be throwing him a little shindig at our house Labor Day weekend and I have already ordered the invitations.  I am so happy that Karli decided to open her newest adventure Party Paper and will be helping us out with matching paper items for his big day.  Nothing more exciting then matching items at a birthday party!

TWO: LOGAN BRADLEY WISSINGER
We are so thrilled that our newest nephew has joined the world.  My sister-in-law and brother welcomed their newest bundle of love to the world on Tuesday morning and we are all in love.  They live in Colorado and we are hoping that we will be able to make it out there next month to meet him.  Auntie and Uncle can't wait to give him baby snuggles!

THREE: MOVE YOUR BOOTY CHALLENGE
I joined my gals Karli and Amy for the Move Your Booty Challenge which has a goal of taking 200k steps in the month of July.  I knew that my work would make that hard but that is why it is called a challenge, right?  Well I am happy to announce that with 7 days left I only have 46k left - completely doable!  Although I am not kicking ass in the step department, I will complete this challenge and it has been holding me accountable.  I have lost 1 pound since July 1st, which is awesome considering that I am doing no other exercise besides these steps.  LOL.  Thanks gals!

FOUR: GARAGE SALE
Last weekend we held our first garage sale.  I was super excited to earn some money and get rid of stuff that we never use.  The morning started out great and we were making money.  I was on a high.  As the morning continued and the sun made it warmer outside things slowed down and I lost my motivation.  Overall, it was successful and we made money that we didn't have before.  We plan on putting everything out again tomorrow and trying to get rid of the rest of it.  Whatever doesn't sell tomorrow we will try to consign on base and after that it will get donated.

FIVE:  FUTURE PLANS
Is it weird that I am excited for our family pictures in October already?  Is it odd that I am already thinking about what our Christmas cards will look like this year?  I can't help it, but I am so excited for this year of holidays.  Caleb will be old enough to really enjoy things and it just makes us so excited!

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Maybe next week I will be able to finally blog about fourth of July and what we have been up to lately. :)

 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

No comments:

Post a Comment