Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

End of July

Linking up with Karli and Amy


::ONE::  We booked a vacation and will be leaving in 10 days!  We are going to CO to see our family including our newest nephew LOGAN! :)


::TWO::  I have written and scheduled 6 posts!  6!  That has been unheard of since I've had Caleb I'm pretty sure!

::THREE::  We are at the last day of the Move Your Booty Challenge and I can say that I have completed it!!! I am so proud of myself!  Now let's hope that I'm the lucky gal who wins the moolah!!

::FOUR::  I got Caleb's party invitations in the mail last night.  I am so excited and sad all at the same time.  But like it or not he will be 1 in a little over a month and it is time to get in gear and make this party happen!  Friends, family - check your mailboxes next week for your invite!

::FIVE::  I am starting my 31 different outfits in August challenge tomorrow and I can't wait.  I am excited about these challenges.  It is a good way to keep my mind focused and it gives me an ultimate goal to go after.  Are you joining me?


 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

No comments:

Post a Comment