Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

5 Exciting Things


Linking up with Karli and Amy as always this beautiful Friday morning.

//one
I will write a more in depth post about this next week, but we have paid off major debt this month and we are soooooo excited about it.  Look for that soon.

//two
I finished the Serial Podcast yesterday and it had me hooked.  It took me less than a week to listen to all 12 episodes and I kept wanting more.  I will say - without spoiling it, although I'm pretty sure I am one of the last people to listen to it - that I was a little disappointed with how it ended.  I wanted more!  I had questions that I feel as though I need to email Sarah with so that she can try and answer them for me.  LOL.  Did you like it?

//three
We are almost a week and a half into Lent and giving up soda is hard.  I knew it would be, but I am tempted daily.  On the plus side?  I've lost 2 pounds since I stopped drinking them!  Whoot! Whoot!

//four
Last Thursday I got rear-ended on my way to work and this week we finally heard that the other party does have insurance and is accepting full liability!  Thank goodness!  My car needs to be repaired and I didn't want to have to pay my deductible for something that wasn't my fault.

//five
We are done with our first week of letting Hank out later in the morning because we have an awesome family that lives next to us.  We haven't gotten any more complaints about his barking and as annoying as it is, I'm glad that I don't feel worried about it anymore.  Plus I'm pretty sure Hank likes the extra attention during the day and snuggling in his kennel while it is still a little chilly in the morning.

********************************
Overall, we had a great week this week.  I have some exciting posts coming next week - hopefully, if I can find the time this weekend to write them.  

Hope you all have a great weekend!  Can you believe it is almost March already???

PS!!!!  Don't forget to enter this awesome giveaway!!!
penny | sara | meagan

 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the puppy! :) Glad that is working out better. And great job on soda and losing weight form it!!! So exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally loved Serial - I heard that Adnan was granted an appeal, and that they are going to test the DNA that was left on the bottle they found near her body. Cannot wait for season 2 so I can have something to listen to when I'm running!

    ReplyDelete