Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Oh Hey, It's Me!

Geesh, do you even remember me?  It has been far too long and I don't really have much of a good excuse.

Let's start with the basics. Linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife today for Oh Hey Friday!
 

{ONE}
I started working again.  It has been two full weeks and they have been better than I expected and harder all at the same time.  I am blessed beyond belief at the fact that my wonderful mother gets to watch Caleb all day for me.  To imagine leaving him with a stranger - because let's face it, anyone who isn't family and watches him at this point is still a stranger - is unbearable.  I'm so glad that she, the hubs and my in-laws ever so graciously volunteered to help me/us out in doing so.

{TWO}
I decided when I came back to work, on December 1st, that I was going to wear a different top every day of work and not have any repeaters for the month.  Sounds good right?  I am lucky enough to have this opportunity.  So far I am doing great and have put together 10 different outfits and can't wait to keep challenging myself for the rest of the month.

{THREE}
Parenting is hard.  I didn't think it would be a walk in the park, but it is definitely more challenging on days then I thought.  I will elaborate more on this next week, but just remember, that the village is real and it is a lifesaver!

{FOUR}
Christmas is less than 2 weeks away now!  Can you believe it?  That also means that it is almost my birthday and the start of another year.  I can't believe how fast it has gone by and how much has changed.  I can't wait to do my yearly recap.  Check out last year's if you'd like here.

{FIVE}
My baby is 3.5 months old.  Once again, life has gotten a hold of me and blogging took a back burner and I haven't posted his 3 month stats or letter yet.  It also is on the schedule for next week.  A little late, but never forgotten.  He is such a big boy and growing so fast.  I love this stage he is in right now, he is a happy loving boy who has my heart.

Happy Friday Y'all!
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you! Keep up the good work and don't worry about putting blogging on the back burner, that sweet babe is far too important :)

    ReplyDelete