Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Colorado Family Photos

Remember me telling you about our Colorado Trip?  Well while we were there we took family pictures.  It was the first time there were 6 of us and I wanted it documented, and so did my mom.

Convincing two men to take pictures is difficult, especially when my husband already knew he had to take more pictures here at home for our little family.  After pulling teeth Finally, we got our pictures done and if I am being honest...I love every other person in them except for me!

Apparently I thought I had lost a lot of my baby bump by the time we took these.  While my mom tells me I look great, she is my mom, what is she going to say?  Maybe it is just a self-image issue, but I hate that I still look pregnant or really overweight in almost all of these pictures.

Oh!  And can we talk about how my mom also didn't tell me to wipe that stupid smile off of my face?  That's not a real smile!  It looks forced in every picture almost.  LOL

But without further ado, I introduce you to my gorgeous sister-in-law, handsome nephew, good-looking brother, sexy husband and the most adorable baby boy on this planet :)















This kid cracks me up!  We love him to death!  And he loves his baby cousin!






 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment