Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

Linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife today for Oh Hey Friday!

1.  Happy Halloween!
It is our first Halloween as parents and we are so excited!  As much as I would love to say that we are doing a family dress-up this year, we aren't :(  It is scheduled to rain tonight and my hubby isn't really into dressing up as it is.  But just wait until next year!  I am thinking that we will all be a character from Thor!  LOL  But until then, enjoy the cuteness that is my little boy in his 3 Halloween outfits and stayed tuned with IG to see what he goes out as tonight.




2.  FitBit Flex
That's right!  This mama got a FitBit Flex!  We were at Verizon on Sunday and the hubs put it on the counter and before I could tell him reasons why we shouldn't purchase it right now we got it.  I am so excited!  I have been wearing it non-stop and I am loving seeing my activity throughout the days increase.  It is so nice and will hopefully continue to help me in my Operation Pre Baby Body.


3.  iPhone 6
So this is why we went to Verizon on Sunday.  While we were in Colorado in September we went to Verizon to get Ryan's phone looked at.  We both have had our iPhone 4 since October 2011 so we knew they were on their last leg.  While we were there they were having a deal for the iPhone 6.  Let's just say it was amazing and we bit the bullet.  We got them shipped to us and they arrived last week.  On Sunday we took them in to our local store and got them activated and all pretty.  I am so in love with it and so excited!  I have never had a "brand new" phone!


4.  I have an 8-week-old
I really can't believe it!  My little 7 pound, 14 ounce baby is now 8 weeks old!  It is hard to believe that it was that long ago that I was pushing him out and falling deeper in love with someone than I ever believed possible.



5.  I have a 1 year old
Confused?  Well don't be.  Hank Hughes turned 1 year old on Wednesday!  I can't believe how fast it went.  Granted we didn't have him for the first 8 weeks of his life but we love him just the same :)  I can't believe that he went from being our little 15 pound puppy to a 90+ pound love bug!  Happiest Birthday Hanky Poo!





 
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment