Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Currently

Happy Friday!

What I am currently...

Smelling:  Dinner cooking.  I am trying to get better at cooking dinner for the hubs now that I am home with the babes while he is off at work.  It has been going well this week :)

Loving:  My little family.  I love my boys.  The hubs is absolutely my rock and I couldn't wouldn't want to do this thing called Parenthood without him.  Hanky is rebelling but I still love him.  I know that he just needs more attention from us all everyday.  We are working on reassuring him that we still love him just as much as before.  Caleb is a gem.  He is 4 weeks old now, although I'm not sure how that happened.  He is literally our everything and we are loving every minute of being his Mommy and Daddy.

Seeing:  The hubs feeding Caleb and Hanky is passed out on the kitchen floor.  It's a hard life being the protective big fur brother to Caleb all day while Daddy is away :)

Wanting:  Ice cream.  I think I always want ice cream though.  I haven't had any in almost 2 weeks!  Can you believe it?  But I think it might be a little longer until I get any considering my post from yesterday.  Did you miss it?  I'm on Operation Pre Baby Body and am serious about it :)

Dreaming:  About the day that the babes will sleep 8 hours straight. :)  We are getting close with 5 hours on the first shift of the night.  I am hoping that he will get there by the time I go back to work.  It would make my days at work a little more pleasant for everyone else :)  But until then, we are totally loving every second of having him around, even if it is just an eat, sleep and poop routine at this point.


 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment