Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall TV!

So if you know me at all you will know that I absolutely LOVE TV!  It is unhealthy probably, but I just can't help it.  I get so wrapped up in shows and love so many.  I DVR everything because I absolutely despise hate commercials.  ::BEST INVENTION EVER!::

So here is a list of my favorite returning shows and new shows that I will hopefully love also.

Returning Shows I Love:
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
The Vampire Diaries
The Big Bang Theory
Revenge
Scandal
Grey's Anatomy
Hart of Dixie
Dancing with the Stars
MOM
The Voice
Bones
Alaska: The Last Frontier
Castle
New Girl
Modern Family

New Shows:
Red Band Society
The Mysteries of Laura
Black-ish ::we did not like this show.  It has been taken off of our list::
Bad Judge
Forever
Gotham
How to Get Away with Murder


Am I missing any other good shows?  Let me know!  I am a sucker for television series :)

 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

1 comment:

  1. The Walking Dead! My husband and I are obsessed and it's coming back on soon! You've got a pretty good list going though ;) We also record everything. Partly because we hate commercials, partly because there's no way we can sit down and watch all of our shows at the time they come on!

    ReplyDelete