Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Dearest Little - 11 Month Letter


My Dearest Little,

Each and every month I mention the fact that I am in pure disbelief that you are another month older, and this month is no different!  How is it even possible that we now have less then 1 month until you are a year old!  How is it that you are almost not a baby anymore?  Can you please stop growing up??  Mommy would really appreciate it :)

Well since you won't stop growing I guess I will just tell you about how much I love watching you grow and learn new things.  This month has been very exciting for us.  You have popped another tooth!  FINALLY!  You now have 3 teeth and are working on a 4th.  Because of this additional tooth coming in though you have been boycotting food.  This has been very expensive for us because all you want are bottles, but I guess we are almost done with that so it's okay, right??

You still love food, but are no longer a huge fan of purees.  You would much rather eat whatever is on our plate then yours and that is fine.  You tried pancakes and grilled cheese this month and were so excited for both!  I'm glad that now there are two easy options for us to feed you and that you don't inhale faster then the speed of light.  With all this eating though you aren't gaining weight, like your Daddy, and that is due to your movement.

You crawl soooooo fast that it is impossible for us to escape to go to the bathroom or change the laundry over.  When we walk in the house each day you greet us with a super fast crawl and exciting coos and it melts my heart.  You love to walk too, but not on your own yet.  You love your lion crawler that you Auntie and Uncle got you for Christmas and also using our hands as guidance.  You have also been attempting to stand on your own without holding on to anything which is super exciting.

You are still a great sleeper, although our night time routine has been rough.  We know you are tired and while you take your last bottle you can barely keep your eyes open, but yet when we lay you down, you refuse to go to sleep.  I don't know if it is just because of these new teeth coming in or what, but it is making it rough.  There have been, more then I would like, times where we just let you "cry it out."  It tugs at my heartstrings each and every time, but I know that you are so exhausted and will eventually fall asleep.  Luckily though, you sleep all night and love when we come to get you in the morning.  Naps are still a struggle, but we will take all night sleeps as opposed to multiple naps and waking up during the night.

This month we did swim lessons.  You love the water and I hope that you never lose that.  I love to swim and your Daddy is not as big of a fan, so it will be me and you kid in the water, splashing and diving.

Caleb Tyler,
You are the light of my life and I can't wait to see what this next month brings us.  I can't believe that you are going to be 1 and technically a toddler!  I love you so much Snuggle Muffin and don't ever forget it.

I love you!
Mommy

**************************
11 Month Stats:
Weight: 22.5 pounds
Height: 30 inches
Clothes: 12 months

 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

Photo Dump:














































2 comments:

  1. So cute. Word of advice on the swim lessons, keep them up even in the winter months! We took a break for fall and winter at that age and it was SO hard to get them used to the water again and taking swim lessons.Stick to it and you'll have a little fishy on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's getting so big! i cannot take how cute his curls are...i just die over them. what a beautiful boy you have.

    ReplyDelete