Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

32 Week Bumpdate




  • How far along are you? 32 Weeks and 1 Day
  • How I'm feeling: This week has been rough.  My back, tailbone especially, has not been feeling great.  Hopefully he will shift again soon and the majority of the discomfort will subside.

  • Total weight gain:  Doctors appointment yesterday confirmed that I have gained 23 pounds. She didn't say that she was concerned so I feel okay about it but I don't want to go above 35 total if possible. Wish me luck. :)
  • How big is baby? Baby is the size of a squash this week! :)  

  • This week baby: is about 16 inches long and weighs over 3 pounds.  He is most likely head down and preparing for his entrance into the world. 
  • Maternity clothes: Yes.  And I finally bought capris and shorts!
  • Sleep:  Getting tougher by the night. I feel bad for my lovely husband who has to put up with it as well. 

  • Best moment this week: We heard his heartbeat again yesterday. He is growing strong and healthy. Also, not baby related but Hank Hughes comes home today!!
  • Movement: He is mighty inside my belly. He kicks and punches me all day long. I might have a very active child on my hands. Lol
  • Food cravings: Nope. 
  • Food aversions: Nope.  
  • Belly button in or out:  My belly button is STILL in!!!!!!!
  • What I am thankful for: We only have 8 weeks left and it is going to be during our hottest months...I'm glad we don't have longer left just because of that factor. 
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting Caleb's nursery together and washing all of his stuff. 
  •  photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

    1 comment: