Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Killing The Hoarder and Facing The Truth

It's Friday again and that means we are linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife today for Oh Hey Friday!

Let's get it started shall we??

[ONE]
My mom came over again yesterday, two weeks in a row now, and we busted through boxes in the garage!  I have about 6 boxes full of stuff to donate, one box of items to sell and at least 4 bags of trash and recycling.  I still have a little bit to go through, but I am super proud of myself.  I realize that if I haven't looked at it or used it the entire time Ryan and I have been together, 5 years, then I probably don't need it.

[TWO]
Facing the truth is hard to do, especially when it is the fact that I only have one more whole week at home with my baby boy. ::cue the tears now::  I will be returning to work the 1st of December and although I am ready, especially financially, I will miss him terribly.

[THREE]
When I was cleaning out boxes from our garage yesterday I found a $25 giftcard to TARGET!!!  Score!  Talk about happiness!  I will be going today to see if I can find some items on sale that I can wear for work, especially in the bottoms department, girlfriend isn't sure she can fit in her work pants yet.  LOL.

[FOUR]
I started working out this week, like for real working out.  I am doing the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD and I love her curse at her the entire time.  Last time I did it, 3 years ago, I lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks.  Here's to hoping it works again :)

[FIVE]
The hubs' birthday is in 12 days, my mother-in-law's birthday is in 28 days, Christmas is in 34 days and my birthday is in 41 days.  We have a very busy month coming up and I only have one present purchased out of the 11+ we have to give.  Start the panicking now!




 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment