Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy Friday!

Linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife today for Oh Hey Friday!

ONE: SLEEP

This week my little baby, Caleb Tyler slept for at least 8 hours every night!!! I woke up freaking out each and every night convinced that something was wrong because he hadn't woken me up yet.  Nothing wrong, of course, just him becoming even more of a big boy.

TWO: FALL

Halloween is over and it is November so that means that we now decorate for Thanksgiving and Fall.  My mom came over yesterday and we decorated the house.

THREE: GOALS

Remember on Monday when I talked about my goals for the month?  Well this week we have been killing it and have gotten a ton done!  We have finished hanging things in the nursery, moved the rocker into there, took down Halloween, decorated for Fall, organized our closet...geesh!  We are doing soooo good!

FOUR: TWO MONTHS

My baby turned two months old this week.  I am still in disbelief.  I am so happy to watch him grow but also sad because it means that I only have a few weeks left at home with him.

FIVE: RECIPES

I am determined to start cooking more this month.  I went through and listed out about 20 meals for us for this month's dinners.  /recipes are always appreciated and I'm sure some more will be appearing on the blog after we have them :)

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!




 
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment