Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

"I want to have my baby here already" - The Hubby

Today I'm linking up with LaurenLisa, Samantha and Jessa and had so much fun doing this with the hubs!

 
To find out what to do and to link-up head over to Lauren's blog!

Hers
I am so glad that it is Friday!
I want to meet our baby!
I have fears about being a mom and making sure that I am the best possible parent for this little.
I wish I was more brave.
I hate mustard and mayonnaise!
I fear every sound when it's dark outside.  I'm working on this.
I hear strange noises when I try to sleep and it drives my hubs bonkers.
I search for better understanding and patience when it comes to others.
I wonder who our baby will look like more.
I regret nothing.
I love my husband more today than I did yesterday and will love him less today than I will tomorrow.
I ache when I over do it.
I always kiss my husband before work, after work and before bed.
I usually have at least one pickle every day.
I never would make it to closing time at a bar these days...this baby sure takes it out of ya!
I rarely eat breakfast although the little is making it more of a point that I do.
I am not always confident.
I lose my temper easily.  I get overwhelmed and can't hold my emotions in.
I'm confused when try to explain directions to my husband...he gets me all flustered! :)
I should exercise more.

His
I am friendly.
I want to have my baby here already
I have little patience for stupidity
I wish anytime I see 11:11 on a clock
I hate beans!  Any kind!
I fear wires in the ground
I hear what I want to....huh?
I search the Internet...a lot!
I wonder what my future holds
I regret nothing.  I'm better for my past experiences
I love my wife and on the way baby...plus my dogs.
I ache when my back hurts.
I always breathe.
I usually try to get out of the house as often as possible.
I never give up.
I rarely don't voice my opinion.
I am not always smart.
I lose my temper sometimes.
I'm confused when people who are smart act stupid.
I should have this make me sound like less of a jerk... but oh well.

*********************************

I love this man so much!  He is so inspiring and courageous to me each and everyday.  I think that this was a great link-up with the gals and it really helped us both understand each other a little bit more.

I love you hunny bunches!!!


 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

1 comment:

  1. I always kiss my husband before work, after work, and before bed too! That is a good habit! Thanks for linking up! Can't wait to read more from your blog!!

    ReplyDelete