Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

ABCs of Me!

Good morning lovelies!  I read a fun little thing from Allison over at Texas Mrs last week and decided to borrow it myself.  It will give you a little bit more info about me plus it is fun!

I hope you enjoy and as Allison said, feel free to borrow :)  

A - Age: 25
B - Birthday: January 1
C - Color: Green
D - Drink: Mr. Pibb ::now known as Pibb Xtra::
E - Eyes: Green and not from jealousy :)
F - Flashback: Rugrats 
G - Gent: Hubby Ryan
H - Hobby: Blogging, shopping, watching TV - this should be more like running, biking, kayaking but I'm just not that gal
I - Indulgence: Pizza
J - Job: Admin by day, wife and fur mommy by night
K - Kiddos: Someday :)
L - Love: Husband, family, dogs, life
M - Music: Country all the way
N - Nation: The greatest country in all the land - United States of America!
O - Overstock: Socks!  I can't help it!  I love them!
P - Pets: Hank, the Yellow Lab and Abbie, the English Pointer
Q - Quote: "Happy girls are the prettiest girls." -Audrey Hepburn
R - Residence: Northern California
S - Siblings: 5 sisters, 1 brother
T - Temperature: Not cold like it should be in Winter
U - University: California State University, Sacramento
V - Vehicle: 2008 Ford Taurus - LOVE!
- Want: A home, baby, happiness forever.  Is that too much to ask for? :)
X - X: I love the Xylophone!  No joke!  This has always been my favorite instrument since I was a little girl.
Y - Yuck: Clowns
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment