Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day Is Literally Right Around The Corner...

And these gifts would be awesome!

Linking up with Karli and Amy as always on this beautiful Friday!

::ONE::

Canon - EOS Rebel T5 DSLR Camera.  Yes please!  Can you imagine all of the fabulous pictures of our little fambam there would be?!?  PLEASE!


::TWO::
Trisha's Table: My Feel-Good Favorites for a Balanced Life.  I love me some Trisha's Kitchen and her cookbook is probably just as nice!  :)


::THREE::
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Accessories.  I love my KitchenAid Stand Mixer and how nice would more accessories be for it?




::FOUR::
New Cookware Set.  We got our current pots and pans set for Christmas the year we moved into our first apartment.  It has now been 4.5 years and we are due for a new set.  PLEASE!


::FIVE::
Date night with my hubs.  We sadly didn't get our monthly date in April.  We were so busy and it just didn't happen.  We have a couple things in mind for this month to make up for it though so hopefully that happens :)

 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

No comments:

Post a Comment