Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

30 Weeks...Which Means Only 10 Weeks Left

Oh my goodness!  Is this actually possible?  Are we only 10 weeks away from meeting our sweet little boy!?!?  I am in total shock at how quickly this pregnancy seems to be going by.  I am loving every second of it and don't ever want it to end, but I can't wait to meet him at the same time.

I guess if you haven't already figured it out I will let you know what Baby Hughes' name is.

In August, hopefully, we will be welcoming Caleb Tyler Hughes to our family! :)  We cannot be more excited!

We are in love with his name and can't wait to see who he grows up to be.
::If you don't love this name or have a negative connotation with it, please keep it to yourself.  We will not be changing it nor caring what others have to say about it::

Since there are only 10 weeks left of this pregnancy I thought I would reminisce on some things that I can no longer do due to my wonderful baby bump!


  1. See my feet
    • I actually haven't been able to see my feet since I was about 18 weeks.  My bump came out of no where and my feet are tiny.
  2. See my lady parts
    • This just snuck up on me!  It occurred to me the other day when I couldn't remember which underwear I was wearing {because I am a little cray cray when it comes to my undies}
  3. Clip, file or paint my own toenails
    • I clipped, filed and painted my own toenails 3 weeks ago for our maternity pictures and since then have not been able to.  I guess I will just have to go get a pedicure :)
  4. Get pots and pans out of our cupboards
    • Our pots and pans are on the lowest shelves in our kitchen.  I have always had my kitchen set up this way and thought nothing of it.  That was, until the other night I couldn't even bend over enough to get one.  The hubs will be pulling out pots and pans from here on out until Baby C joins us.
  5. Pop out of bed
    • Now there has never been any "popping" out of bed pre-pregnancy, but in the middle of the night when I have to go potty it takes me twice as long to get up and go.
  6. Roll over in bed without actually waking up
    • You know how you just flip and flop at night without even knowing it??  Well not when you are pregnant!!!  This could possibly be my own fault since I am still sleeping on my stomach, but I definitely wake up every time I want to change positions.  Dang bump. :)
  7. Get up in our truck without it taking the life out of me
    • We do not have a bro-d out truck, but we do have a slight lift on it.  Unless the hubs parks right next to a curb so that it boosts me up a little bit, getting in and out of the truck these days takes all my might and a lot of skill.
  8. Wear non-maternity tops 
    • My bump sort of sticks out of the bottom of most of my pre-baby shirts.  While it is cute (to my mom) I don't want to seem trashy.  I can still wear workout tops and the hubs shirts of course, but other than that, it is all non-maternity.
  9. Reach the bottom of the washing machine
    • Seems like something you wouldn't think of huh?  Well me either, until I couldn't reach a dang towel this weekend.  I love doing laundry - and by love I mean I like being the one to sort, wash and put in the dryer.  That folding and hanging business is for the birds!  I guess the hubs and my mom will have to start helping out in this department - especially since we haven't washed anything for baby yet.
  10. Make the drive home without having to pee right before I leave work and as soon as I get home
    • Now I have had the world's smallest bladder my entire life but it has gotten worse the further along with this pregnancy I get.  I must go pee before I leave work, drive 25 minutes home and pee the second I pull in my driveway.  I can thank my mama for this wonderful trait :)

I know, I know, these are all #firstworldpreggogirlproblems but I just can't help myself.

Are there any things that you can no longer do due to being preggers?


 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment