Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Our No Good Very Bad Monday

So let's set the scene.  Sunday night we decided that Ryan would take the boys to my mom's house in the morning.  I got the bag of clothes ready for him to take with him and we put the boys to sleep.  Ryan is infamous for putting Caleb in whatever for jammies, so Sunday night he was wearing blue and white checkered shorts with a Spiderman t-shirt, don't worry, this will come back into play.

Monday morning comes around and I go to work, Ryan was awake and I was off.  He originally planned on having the boys to my mom by 7am.  I get a text at 7:08am asking what time Caleb starts school.  I knew something was off, and he just reassured me that he was just running a couple minutes late, no big deal.

Fast forward to him getting to my mom's house at 7:30.  He forgot the bag of clothes!  So luckily Caleb has his backpack for school which has an extra outfit in it and his shoes and socks.  Well this extra outfit is a pair of shorts that are about 7 sizes too big for Caleb and a gray shirt with a neon green dinosaur on it.  My mom tries her best to get him dressed, but the shorts just won't stay on.  So he is now wearing his blue and white checkered shorts and his gray and green dinosaur shirt.  Such a boy outfit, right?

So my mom is running late after trying to get Caleb dressed and both boys fed breakfast and when she gets to school, what day is it?  That's right, PICTURE DAY!  Worst mom ever, I completely forgot that it was picture day and now my kid is a complete mess with an outfit that completely doesn't go together.

To make things better, Caleb refused to take the picture unless my mom stayed with him, so my kid has his first school picture with his Mima holding him!!!!

And as if that could be the worst of it, he got sent home with the wrong shoes on!  Which, doesn't bother me, but the shoes he got sent home with were much nicer then his so I know I would be upset if it was the other way around. LOL

Our no good very bad Monday is over though and once we get that adorably embarrassing school picture back, I will be sure to plaster it everywhere!

 photo laahSARASINGNATURE_zps160bd270.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new parent and I honestly can't wait for these days that just don't go like you planned, but somehow something great comes of it. Like adorable messy school pictures!

    ReplyDelete