Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Last 5 on Friday for January!

Today I am linking up again with Darci for 5 on Friday. 

{ONE}
It is the last day of January!  How is that even possible?!?  I swear we just got Hank yesterday (December 20th) and had my 25th Birthday (January 1)  I am in amazement with how fast this month flew by!  Well we can only hope that it means that we were just having so much fun! 

{TWO}
Ryan and I will be having a fun-filled weekend full of grocery shopping and cleaning house! :)  LOL  I am sure I am much more excited about this than he is.  We are in desperate need of food in our house and we have slacked on the house cleaning for the most part since the beginning of the month.  Laundry, dishes and vacuuming are on our list of things to do!

{THREE}
Ryan won't be completely bored this weekend!  It is the big game and we will be making a few stops at some friends' houses for the event!  We are very excited to go see some people and enjoy the game and commercials! :)  I am rooting for Mr. Peyton!

{FOUR}
Currently I have an obsession with Mac N Cheese.  Now I always love me some BlueBox, but lately I could eat it what seems like everyday and for every meal!  It is just so dang good!  And my favorite is, of course, the spirals!!!

{FIVE}
We are just two weeks out from our Colorado Winter Family Escape and I am so excited!  We are going to try for the next two weeks to eat in every meal except for the two Saturdays!  We are looking to stick to a budget this month and I am confident (thanks to my husband being so optimistic) that we will!  

Happy Friday Y'all!
 photo Sarasignature_zps2ce4d667.png

No comments:

Post a Comment